Saturday 1 October 2011

Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli 30th September 2011 Written Update

Part 1

Prakash says Kanika ji...what your brother did is
not worth forgiveness. And I have full trust on my Abha. She has always
supported the truth and this time I'm positive that she will give her
sister justice. Abha thinks back to Shelly begging her and Pratibha begging her as well. Sheetal says what happened Abha? Why are you so quiet? Your sister is asking for your support. Ram Ram Ram. Lata. Now your sister has become the daughter in law of the Swarna Bhavan. Now she won't support you. And anyways why would she support you? Now her duties lie within the SB because she's the SB's future owner. Didi. Explain to Lata to get married soon and get settled. Abha yells enough Mami ji. You keep speaking whatever is in your heart and mind. For you it may be all about money, but for me nothing is greater than relationships. And this...she grabs a coin from Mami's hand and says you're talking about this money right? Look at it carefully. Just like this coin has two sides, just like that every truth has two sides. One truth that we all can see, and another truth has has been shown to us. And whatever we see is not always necessarily true. Didi has told me the truth that her eyes saw or maybe what she saw. And I have to find out the truth. Whatever happened with didi was very bad. But I'm assured that Vimal bhaiya wouldn't do anything that would cause me or my family to be in any sort of trouble. And regarding me supporting my in laws, you also know very well that a woman has many forms. She can be someone's sister, someone's daughter, someone's daughter in law. And as a daughter in law I won't let any injustice happen in my in laws house. And as a daughter and sister I won't let anything [...]



Submit your suggestion / comments / complaints / Takedown request on lookyp.com@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment